RIG Information Survey
By completing this survey you can share your knowledge and experience to help build RIG Network’s information resources and future strategic activities. Your input will directly help us to:
- Build baseline data about different types of food garden activities
- Canvas interest in the sector,
- Identify useful training and support resources and resource needs,
- Scope strategic issues, challenges and opportunities
- Develop useful stories and resources, that can be shared to
- Assist development of sustainable food garden activities and enterprises.
We know there are many related projects underway, led by government, business, community leaders and non-government organisations. Our aim is to help build a network of resources and linkages that can add value to strategic conversations, connections and communities.
We warmly invite you to contribute to the RIG Network project as its gets underway by taking some time to consider and complete the RIG Information Survey: