RIG News – June 2013 ….online now
What’s in a week? a few too many deadlines … but June RIG News is out now.
Featured in June RIG News:
- A snapshot of key national developments – including the release of the National Food Plan and the Coalition’s 2030 Vision for Developing Northern Australia.
- Coming events including: The Gimuy Fish and Food Festival, Allan Savory, Holistic Management National Tour, the desertSMARt EcoFair 2013
- Peta Christensen from Cultivating Community, Melbourne, reports on an innovative pilot project for asylum seekers and migrants
- Snapshots from Growing Communities, National Learning in the Garden Seminar, Brisbane and the Tropical Garden SPectacular, Darwin.
- Kids Teaching Kids – Silkwood Schools award winning ‘Gwongubunga – little river’ program.
- New gardening and learning resources for the wet-dry tropics and schools
- Workshops and courses – aquaponics and permaculture courses in South Australia, Northern Territory and far North Queensland.
Click HERE to download directly or visit the RIG News archive under ‘Resources’ to access the current and past editions.