Latest RIG News, October 2012 – online now
2012 November 1
RIG News – October 2012
Challenging times and with National Mental Health Week just passed, time for some ‘healing’ garden and other good news…CLICK HERE to access directly or visit the Useful Resources page for current and past editions.
Featured in this edition:
- Opening Celebrations – The Banatjari Bush Medicine Bush Tucker Garden, Katherine Region
- Mununjali’s placemaking healing garden grows from good community planning, design and ‘hardscaping’, Beaudesert QLD
- NT Gardens Website launched, mapping school and community gardens across the top end of the NT
- Regional enterprise and business development, The Murri Munchies alliance, Wide Bay/Burnett Region, QLD.
- News from around the Network, the Central Australia Sustainable Food Network and more….